Emmen Lavellan, “Best of” Edition…Reference screenshots and favorite moments!
Also bonus pictures because I have way too many to choose just ten:
- Does not think much before he speaks/acts. (I try not to think too hard about decisions while I’m playing him, either, but it’s my fourth DA:I playthrough so I am probably considering the consequences I know can happen more than Emmen really would!)
- Often rushes headfirst into danger in hopes of saving the day, because he’s always secretly wanted to be a hero (and Inquisitor is a good shot at it…)
- Has become just as good at talking his way OUT of trouble as his quick tongue is at getting him INTO it…
- Hero-worships Cassandra just a bit ever since he heard that story about her saving the Divine’s life, because in his eyes she IS the sort of hero he’s always wanted to be
- Is Dalish but doesn’t take the pantheon very seriously, sees them as legends/stories that might have been real people once but have long since ceased to be relevant to his people’s lives
- Often sent to deal with the humans when Clan Lavellan had business with them, whether for trade or negotiating safe passage or whatever. He can be both charming and intimidating so he was good at convincing the shems that these elves wouldn’t be such easy targets. In the course of such dealings he developed a slight fascination with human culture.
- As a result he knows almost as much about Andraste/the Chantry as about his own gods, and faced with Cassandra’s devout Andrastianism, he may soon find himself won over…
- Above all, he really wants to help anytime, any way he can. He’d really like the recognition for his heroism whenever possible, though.
And there’s more pictures and adventures and fun facts about my latest inquisitor at his tag.