look at this horrid & covetous goblin rob the good folk of their hard earned coins, baubles, etc
They’ve really improved those banks with their latest design.
Posts Tagged 'giggle'
Tags: alistair, cheese, dragon age, dragon age origins, giggle, sten
Sten, I love you. Please don’t tear his arms off.
but consider: Dragon Age Inquisition Jury Duty AU
with the nine companions and three advisors as the jury
- Bull as that one guy who is really psyched to get time off work but doesn’t actually give a shit about the case and spends most of his time making friends
- Leliana and Josephine make friends on day one and spend the entire time having secretive little convos in the corner where they stop talking as soon as anyone else approaches
- Cassandra and Varric spend the entire time bickering because he keeps suggesting outlandish theories as to what REALLY happened with this case and she’s trying so hard to keep them all on track
- Vivienne is FAR too busy for this darling, she turns up every day in a new impeccable business suit and spends every spare moment calling and texting her work
- Sera is the youngest there and thinks this is all a waste of time, and she doodles constantly in the courtroom when she should be paying attention
- Cullen and Blackwall on the other hand take the whole thing INCREDIBLY SERIOUSLY
- Dorian tries to find out as much as possible about his fellow jurors, their lives and their opinions, and spends just as much time talking about himself
- Solas is that one guy who is totally convinced he is more intelligent and insightful than anyone else there, sulks when he isn’t chosen as foreman and Cassandra is instead, and causes the deliberations at the end of trial to go on for HOURS because he is the one person who wants to give the opposite verdict to everyone else
- Cole keeps himself to himself and hardly talks to the others until they’re discussing a verdict and he makes some really insightful comment that makes everyone completely reconsider the whole case
TWELVE ANGRY THEDOSIANS
you can take one man’s trash to another man’s treasure but you can’t make it drink
Fun fact: the blending of idioms or cliches is called a malaphor.
My personal favorite is “We’ll burn that bridge when we get to it.”
I’m rather fond of “It’s not rocket surgery” and “not the sharpest egg in the attic,” but my all-time favourite is, “…until the cows freeze over.”
Tags: cosplay, dragon age, fenris, giggle, hawke, video